- Speak to people, there is nothing so nice as a cheerful word of greeting.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
- Smile at people. It takes 72 muscles to frown & 14 to smile.
- Call people by their name. The sweetest music to anyone’s ear is the sound of his/her own name.
- Be friendly and helpful. If you have friends, be friendly.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
- Be cordial. Speak and act as if everything you do is genuine pleasure.
- Be interested in people; you can like almost everybody if you try.
- Be generous with praise, cautious with criticism.
- Be considerate about the feelings of others; it will be appreciated.
[contentblock id=3 img=gcb.png]
- Be thoughtful of the opinions of others. There are usually three sides to a controversy; yours, the other person’s and the right one.
- Be alert to give service. What counts most in life is what we do for others. Add to this a good sense of humour, a big dose of patience and a dash of humility and you will be rewarded manifold.