As fashion scene is growing and modernizes day by day, so, personal grooming is now not a part of women but it’s also important for men as well. Despite of personal grooming, many other fashion and life style trends shifted to men.
Now, men from their puberty are conscious about their appearance and style. But unconsciously majority of the males do not know how to maintain and groom their selves.
First, a man should know what are the things comes under personal/self grooming. The men’s grooming range from clothing and hair style to skin care, shaving, manicure Pedicure, perfumes & scents, shoes, your way of talking and much more include in men’s grooming.
Here are some important and easy to apply tips of self grooming for men that improve their appearance.
Adopt these steps from today and you’ll definitely see a noticeable improvement in your appearance in a week.
- Good Hygiene: First of all, good hygiene is must. As summer comes forth, intake of lot of fresh water is necessary. Also take fresh fruit juices, fruits and simple but hygienic food.
- Face Wash: Wash your face and body regularly. Specially, wash your face 5 times a day with simple water. Use a cleanser and face wash that strikes a balance between tough and tender.
- Facial Scrub: Use a facial scrub two to three times a week to remove black heads and bumps. Scrubbing will help smooth your complexion for clearer and cleaner appearance.
- Moisturizer: Moisturizing your skin regularly is also important. A moisturizer with SPF will restore moisture, protect your skin from the sun, reduce razor burn and even prevent against premature aging.
- Eye Area: Your eye area also needs special attention. Almost every man neglects to treat the skin around his eyes and its where men first start to show visible signs for aging. That’s why every man should pay special attention on this area and has to use some thing specially formulated for this fickle facial region.
- Shaving: Shaving with a shave gel that suits your skin and balance between the tough and tender.
- Clay Mask: Regular shaving makes the men’s skin tough and opens the pores. So, it is also important to take a quick 10 minute deep cleansing. And for this, use clay mask. It removes dead skin, promotes cellular regeneration and unclogs pores.
- Manicure, Pedicure: your personal grooming also includes hands and feet manicure and pedicure. Manicure and pedicure kits are available in almost every super store and it’s very simple to use.
- Perfumes and Scents: your fragrance is your personal statement. There are huge range of perfumes & scents available in the market. Choose one that suits with your personality and become your personal statement towards opposite sex.
- Shoes: Your shoes and their cleanliness is also important thing in personal grooming. Don’t neglect this as majority doesn’t bother for their shoes and their cleanliness. To look cool and impressive wear the shoes that suits with your dress and personality. In this summer, your shoe rack needs steppers and easy going sandals.
- Your way of talking: The way you talk and interact with others is another aspect of self grooming. Be polite and impressive as it will put a never ending impression on others.