Words are mirror of someone’s personality; good sensible words are the sign of being a civilized person. And when it is about women they are so touchy about reliable communication especially with their dating guy and some are the words they hate so. With the proper approach of good words you can embark affectionate relations specially in dating.
Avoid the words women hate as unlike words can frustrating for them and for you as well. With many other dating relation tips this one is also very important and mostly men don’t take it serious.
Women are so emotional in their relations they mostly like the guy who know values. Woman when make relation she desires the deep cordial connection with man.
According to surveys these words are found women hate mostly and don’t like to listen from their charming guy.
- Sometime when she seems so touchy about something and you give response like “I don’t Know” or “Let’s see Later on”, these words will irritation for your women.
- “Not interested” is another phrased words women hate most.
- “Oh’ you’re so experienced” guys avoid saying it, as whatever her age is, she wouldn’t like to be called experienced in dating. She always likes to be preferred as innocent, cute and all that stuff.
- “Moist” is another word women hate most. Let me tell you why, because it indicates her in the sense which describes her secrecy (pussy). From many social networks like facebook, twitter many girls boycott that media in which this word has been used frequently. She wouldn’t like to hear specially in starting meetings “Oh’ you’re so moist baby”. So be aware to use the word women hate.
- “Cunt” shows the harsh vulgarity to her. This is the word women hate especially while arguing or in your starting phase of relation. This word is like a dirty weapon for her. But on the other hand it depends on your relation frankness. So be cautious while using them in dating.
Here is some other words women hate.
- Titty and Panties