Tuna Pizza Filling is a healthy combination of yummy vegetables and delicately rich tuna fish meat topped with cheesy mayonnaise sauce will take you to a scrumptious world of healthy yet mouth-watering food. This healthy food Tuna Pizza Filling Recipe is easy to make.
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion, sauteed
- 1 pouch Classic Italian Pizza Sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans tuna chunks in brine, drained
- 1 stalk c elery, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped pimiento
- 2 tsp pickle relish
- 3 tbsp. grated cheese
- Combine all ingredients
- Season with salt and white pepper to taste
- Pack in a sealed container and store in the refrigerator.
- Serve as sandwich filling