Clara Alonso (born 27 September 1987) is an Spanish fashion model. At 21 Clara has become Spain’s new top model to be chosen as the only Spanish model for the Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2008.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
2. A historic landmark, since only two compatriots, Esther Canadas, in 1997, and Eugenia Silva, in 1998 – managed to participate in this presentation, which involves only the best mannequins.
Read More: Candice Swanepoel Super Model
3. A regular in the Spanish runways, this blonde Madrilenian did not make the jump internationally until she finished her studies.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
4. Once completed and after coinciding with John Pfeiffer (prestigious casting director for prominent shows as those of Dior, Donna Karan…), her first jobs abroad filled his agenda.
Read More: Caroline Winberg Super Model
5. In Florence (June 2008), Diane von Furstenberg wanted her for her collection ‘Cruise from 2008 to 2009’, and months later, was called to New York for spring-summer 2009 fashion shows.
6. In the Big Apple, she also had the opportunity to work for Custo Barcelona.She has walked for Bottega Veneta, Luisa Beccaria, Brian Reyes,
[contentblock id=3 img=gcb.png]
7. Nanette Lepore, Oscar de la Renta, Tory Burch, Cynthia Steffe, Luca Luca, Diane von Furstenberg, Lela Rose, Prabal Gurung, Abaeté, Resort 2009 Diane von Furstenberg.