Thinking on how to detoxify the body naturally? Detox water is the water which helps you to detox your body in a natural way. The detox water helps to flush out the unwanted fat as well as to get rid of the common cold. The detox water works to increase the metabolism of your body.
It is a delicious drink which helps your body to gather Vitamins and other necessary nutrients in your body. The detox water would give you a healthy, energetic and lovely beginning of the day. For better results, you can gather the water in a sipper bottle and have a sip every time you feel thirsty.
1. Blueberry, Lemon and Strawberry Detox Water
The strawberry blueberry detox water is widely selected by the people who want to regulate their immune system for a healthy life. Strawberries are a rich source of antioxidants, mostly Vitamin C, which are beneficial for many health problems. It helps in improving the immunity and blood pressure. It is also the best ingredient for eye care, blossomy skin and reducing inflammation. The blueberries are for those who are figure conscious. Similar to strawberries they are rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. It gives you an appropriate number of calories and fiber for an energetic beginning of the day.
Read More: 7 Green Detox Drinks You Have To Try
- To make the detox water, cut the strawberries and lemon to pieces.
- Place the strawberries in the bottom, place some blueberries on it.
- Now cover both with lemon pieces.
- Add water to it and place it in the refrigerator.
- The delicious strawberry blueberry lemon water is ready.
2. Lemon Lime Detox Water – a Drink for the Weight Conscious
The lemon water cleanse is the best for the people who are searching for ideas of losing weight. Both lemon and lime consist of Vitamin C. The toxic water made using both as ingredients works on the extra fat stored in your body and reduces it. The drink also increases the body metabolism and gives a clear and firm skin.
- To make the lemon lime detox water, take 1 lemon and nearly 3 limes.
- Cut them into circular portions.
- Make layers using lemon and lime circles in the jug.
- Add water to it and fridge it.
- Have it cold when thirsty.
So, next time you feel to have something, which is healthy and energetic, replace the lemon lime soda with the homemade lemon-lime detox water. It would be a great pair with the healthy salad recipes for a light meal.
3. A tropical Detox Water – Pineapple and Orange Infused Drink
Another water cleanses for weight loss in a tropical style is the pineapple and orange detox drink. The tropical water if carried while exercising on the treadmill, gives unbelievable results, without the lack of energy. Pineapple and orange are packed with Vitamin C and hence, they help in extracting the extra fat from your body. They also work on your metabolism and give a perfect tone to your body. It is consumed along with workout and after it so that your body can tone up effectively. The drink is also effective on the tight muscles and body parts after the workout to repair them. The drink would also work on the day you take an off from the gym.
- To make the detox, make slices of 1 orange and take ½ cup of finely sliced pineapple.
- Place the oranges in the bottom and cover them with pineapple slices.
- Again, make a layer of orange slices and fill the jug with water.
A refreshing and power bank is now ready to fire off the extra fat for a toned figure.
4. The Allrounder – Cucumber Grapefruit Detox Water
This is considered as the best detox water recipe as it works as a complete balance to the body. The allrounder detox is made using lemon, lime, grapefruit and cucumber which are capable of giving your body nearly all the required nutrients. The lime and lemon provide you with Vitamin C, while the cucumber slices help in keeping your hydrated during the day. The grapefruit is well known to burn the fat in your body. Hence, the water cleanses works on various health benefits like protecting the immune system, prenatal health disorders, eye disease, cardiovascular problems and last but not the least, works on the premature ageing also.
- In order to make this delicious water, you need ½ lemon, ½ lime, ½ grapefruit and 1 cucumber.
- Slice all the ingredients in fine thin slices. Take a jar and make layers of all the slices.
- Cover the slices with water and store it in the fridge.
Make your day healthy with a drink which works on all the functions of your body.
5. A Special Drink for Summer – The Cool Peach Mint Water
This is a recipe for a detox drink, especially for the summers. It keeps you safe from the hot flashes and helps you in being hydrated the whole day. The water and mint in the peach mint detox water work as a natural conditioning to keep you cool from inside. The mint in the detox naturally quenches your appetite. The peach in the detox increases your metabolism and keeps you hydrated. So, next time you feel hungry and are running out of time, make a glass of the cool peach mint water and enjoy the natural sweet treat. The peaches contain natural sweetness and when combined with mint, it would give you an increased flavor your tongue would never fail to remember.
- To make the drink, take 10 peach slices which are frozen and a handful of mint leaves.
- Place the peaches on the bottom of the jar.
- Place the mint leaves on it. Fill the jug with water.
- You can add extra slices of peach for garnishing if you love the taste of peach.