10 ounces red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/3-inch pieces
8 large eggs
4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°F.
- Cook potatoes in large saucepan of boiling salted water until tender, about 6 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Whisk eggs and next 5 ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Mix in potatoes.
- Heat oil in large ovenproof nonstick skillet over high heat. Add onion; sauté until golden, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add egg mixture; cook 3 minutes, occasionally stirring egg from sides of skillet. Place skillet in oven and bake eggs until set in center and no longer wet on top, about 20 minutes.
- Remove tortilla from oven. Immediately place skillet on cold wet kitchen towel to prevent further cooking.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Run spatula around edge of skillet and under tortilla.
- Lift skillet and tilt, sliding tortilla onto platter. Serve warm or at room temperature. Cut into wedges.