cooking oil spray
420g can baked beans
1/2 cup grated Edam cheese
4 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
1/2 avocado, cubed
1 red onion, sliced (optional)
1 cup chopped fresh coriander
- Heat grill to medium. Place tortillas on a baking tray.
- Spray with oil. Grill, bottom side up, for 2 minutes or until brown.
- Remove from grill, flip tortillas over and top with beans.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Place under grill until cheese is melted and golden.
- Transfer tortillas to plates. If you like, top each tortilla with some sour cream, quarter of the avocado, red onion and coriander.
- Eat with a knife and fork, or eat slices with your hands!