1. Green Bean and Purple Potato Salad
With all that color and texture, you won’t miss the meat.
2. Kale, Bacon, and White Bean Salad
Salad for dinner is no punishment, when you do it right.
3. One-Pan Fish Fillets in Tomato Sauce
This looks fancy, but comes together in just 25 minutes.
4. Asparagus Frittata
Eat this for dinner one night, have breakfast leftovers for the rest of the week.
Read More: Top 10 Health Tips For Men
5. Chili-Lime Pork with Corn Salad
Guaranteed to spice up a dull day.
6. Cabbage Vegetable Pad Thai
This dish is so much lighter than take-out, since shredded cabbage stands in for the noodles.
7. Grilled Steak Salad with Garlic Scapes and Peaches
Some days, steak is the only answer. Plus, what else are you going to do with all the garlic scapes you picked up from your CSA?